Our Terms and Conditions explain how Pet Grief Help (PGH) collects, uses, stores and discloses information collected through our Website (http://petgriefhelp.com) as well as its social media and email marketing software.
1. Information Collected
As part of operating our Website, social media and marketing software, we collect the following information:
- IP Address and Other Standard Information: Like most other websites, PGH (or its web analytics partners such as MailChimp and Google Analytics) gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about users. We do this to improve services we offer users and to improve marketing, analytics, or site functionality and to analyze trends and gather demographic information about our site visitors in aggregate. We may also receive reports based on the use of these technologies by our web analytics partners on an individual as well as aggregated basis.PTracking Technologies (such as browser cookies): PGH or its web analytics partners (such as MailChimp and Google Analytics) also use tracking technologies, known as cookies, to gather information about visits to our Website – for example, the number of visits, average time spent, pages viewed, navigation history through the website, and other statistics. Cookies are small text files that are stored on a user’s internet browser, which can be accessed by web servers when the browser returns to this website. Users have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but users can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to accept cookies, users also have the ability to later delete cookies that have been accepted.
2. Use of Information
PGH may use the information it collects on its web properties to:
- Assess the needs of a visitor to determine suitable services;
- Send users requested product or service information;
- Respond to customer service requests;
- Administer accounts;
- Send marketing communications;
- Improve our services, our website and marketing efforts;
- Display content based upon users’ interests.
3. Links to Third Party Sites
The PGH Website offers publicly accessible blog articles. Readers should be aware that any information they provide in comments section or other areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event that a reader signs up for the PGH Email Newsletter, we may send e-mail communications to that reader. At any time, a subscriber can opt out of marketing email communications we send through a link at the bottom of each email.